Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
I was in a LGS yesterday and they had just received 2 of these ($589 ea), three PMR30s ($559 ea), a couple of CP33s ($599 ea), and one KS7. This was the same store that I bought my Sub2k for $419 September or October 2020. But it was great to see a large order like that hit a store. Other than the prices, it gives me hope that things are coming back. Sorry, but I did not pay attention to the price of the KS7. The store is in Conway, AR. All firearms were black, and both Subs were 9mm glocks. If one had been 40 cal I might have bought it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Just bought this a few weeks ago , working on decking it out , great shooter
By the way, what forend did you go with. All I've put on mine is a Mo Tactical butt pad, a Tacticool bolt tube cover, and a green dot on a removable clamp. Your forend looks good.

·
Registered
482 Posts
By the way, what forend did you go with. All I've put on mine is a Mo Tactical butt pad, a Tacticool bolt tube cover, and a green dot on a removable clamp. Your forend looks good.
Oh, and I put on a Tacticool operating handle cover. For $4.50 and free shipping, it makes charging much easier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts