Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
821 - 828 of 828 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but whenever we get into a discussion about who paid how much for their Sub2K, there always seems to be someone who got theirs at a better price, and feels a need to pooh-pooh the other buyer. So we're gonna start this one to keep everyone current on the going prices. Be forewarned, all we want to know is what you paid for a new Sub 2000 in your home state. We'll use these criteria, with no added editing. No additional info is necessary. No neener-neener boo-boo, my price was better than yours comments. If I in my infinite wisdom and high omnipotence determine that a post has a "mine is better than yours" tone to it, I will delete that post. Just the facts. No tax, shipping, or processing (transfer) info as that varies by state, city, and locality. I would prefer we all try to use the same format in our posts. It will make them easier to read.

If this doesn't get input every couple months to stay current, I'll unsticky it and let it die.

I'll start it off.

Where purchased: Rural West Central Louisiana
Type Sub 2000: .40 S&W Glock 22
When purchased: October 2004
Mail/internet order or local purchase: Local
Tagged price: $320
Paid price (after haggling): $320
Magazine price (optional): (15 rd) $17 used, $25 new
Any aftermarket add ons included?: Slings, quad rail forearms, sights, etc. If purchased separately please do not include in final PAID price for gun
Happy with price? Yes
I got sub 2000 glock mag version,I saw it at jumpsuit pawn in bullhead AZ. last month and had to have it,cost $600 I think they throw in 100 rds of 9mm 115gr. Ammo.. what a he'll of a day shooting..It's ugly as a red-headed stepchild but purrs when it's fed rite.. biggest complaint is the sites! WHO DESIGNED THESE SITES? What does this person's head look like? Is their head same shape as mine? Is it a square or a triangle because it can't be same as mine unless his eye is on the end of his nose and that would just look silly.. great weapon beside the sites,Put a red dot on it and good to go.. like guy at stote said when I asked when would that be a good weapon? He said when everybody in the room,house must die..: / I'd rate it a 6 or 7 outta 10.. it sure roars like a lion.. Go with God in peace.. Stadanko 10-7

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bought a G17/22 9mm 25 May at a gun store just off Rt 421 near Boone NC. Paid top price of $599 with no qualms as I've spent a lot of time in his store looking and fondling. Figured it was time for him to get a little payback. Have only shot a few factory loads and a few of my very light reloads and it handled both just fine.

Now if I could only find a lower butt plate rig to allow for getting a sight pic with ear muffs on! Might have to tie a block of wood on it!

Next I want to find an extention to allow for a Red Dot to see over the existing sights.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Saw one for $469 yesterday (brand new Glock 17) in our high price retail store in North Little Rock.

821 - 828 of 828 Posts