Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just traded for a gen two Sub 2000 in .40 S&W and a full size Glock in the same caliber. I can't find any wear on either and the night sights on the Glock are very bright.

My forearm has rails on both the top and bottom of the forearm. I'm assuming both are sturdy enough to attach a light or something else. Am I wrong?

Will shoot both tomorrow and have a new 17" lap top bag to carry it in.

·
Registered
148 Posts
EPMARSHALL - Welcome to our piece of the Internet!

You didn't mention if the S2K was a Gen1 or Gen2, but in either case load it up. A light on the bottom will allow you to maintain the foldability of the S2K, but QDs and swivel mounts abound for all sorts of toys.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glock was flawless with the carbine about 80%. Previous owner said he shot it very little and it shows. Trigger has to go as the darn things smacks my finger every time I fired it. Will shoot it again next Saturday. Also lube it with my favorite gun lube, Mobil One.:D:rayof:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shooting it tomorrow. Once functioning is flawless I'll install a high viz front sight insert I found in my parts box and get gun sighted in. Still need a sling and trigger replacement.

·
Premium Member
17,775 Posts
shot the gun today and is feeding flawlessly though twice the trigger wasn't engaged when I chambered a round. Any solutions?
Make sure the safety is FULLY disengaged. On some newer ones it can feel like it's there while not being fully off. In this case it can return to a centered position and disengage the trigger bar. Does the trigger simply feel like it is pulling against spring pressure instead of a sear? If so, this is probably what is happening. It will settle with use.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.