Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CDS Tactical Products is proud to be a new sponsor of the Kel-Tec Owner's Group Forum.

To celebrate we would like to offer all KTOG Forum members 15% off any purchase on our Website.

CDS Tactical Products manufactures Grip Wraps and Cheek Pads for a variety of Kel-Tec Firearms as well as many of your other favorite firearms.

Visit us at www.CDSTactical.com and use promo code KTOG15 at checkout.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
No cheek pad for the RFB yet?
I will eventually have to get one because over the years I have discovered that "sweaty-guy" cheek-weld will chemically change the parkerize finish of the metal plate eventually:eek:.
There are plenty of covers out there, but the snap-on kydex ones are as cold as the steel. Some stick-on ones turn into gooey, sticky, black chewing-gum if you accidentally get an overspray of Rem-oil on them:(.

I am willing to beta-test;);).

·
Vendor
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No cheek pad for the RFB yet?
I will eventually have to get one because over the years I have discovered that "sweaty-guy" cheek-weld will chemically change the parkerize finish of the metal plate eventually:eek:.
There are plenty of covers out there, but the snap-on kydex ones are as cold as the steel. Some stick-on ones turn into gooey, sticky, black chewing-gum if you accidentally get an overspray of Rem-oil on them:(.

I am willing to beta-test;);).
If we could get our hands on an RFB, we would have a Grip Wrap and Cheek Pad on the market in no time! If you happen to live close to us and are willing to put it out on loan for a couple days, we will hook you up right.

I will keep you in mind for beta-testing as we are in the process of exploring new materials for our cheek pads.

Chris

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
If we could get our hands on an RFB, we would have a Grip Wrap and Cheek Pad on the market in no time! If you happen to live close to us and are willing to put it out on loan for a couple days, we will hook you up right.

I will keep you in mind for beta-testing as we are in the process of exploring new materials for our cheek pads.

Chris
Unfortunately I am not close to you.
Mine would be a good candidate because it is not a "beautiful safe-queen":rolleyes:.
It stays busy because I will put it in the hands of anyone that wants to shoot it, in a heartbeat:D.
I'll keep an eye on your site

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.