Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up an RFB about a week ago, and really like it so far. It's going to be my designated hog gun. My only complaint is that I don't like how the black plastic looks, it's a bit shiny for my taste.

I've been working on some other gun projects and am all set up to cerakote, so I went ahead and cerakoted it last weekend. I thought about going black, just to eliminate the shine, or FDE because that's "rare" but I settled on ODG because I'm going to be using it in the woods / swamp and my swamp boat is also green.

I also cerakoted all of the bolt heads and the safety markings, I don't need a bright white or red mark to know whether my safety is on.

As soon as my form 1 is approved, I'm going to make a 10" silencer that threads on to the base of the barrel.

What do y'all think?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice OD green. Great job on the coating. I missed my chance to grab one at my local shop. Couldn't throw down the amount of cash the wanted unfortunately. Are all the new RFBs shipping with Thermold FAL mags or are there other mags they are currently shipping with?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.