NEW RFB Cheek Rest

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Nighthawk, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Banned

Sep 15, 2009
    These are custom made cheek rests for the Kel-Tec RFB rifle. No more cold metal against your face in the winter time or laying your cheek against hot steel after your rifle has been sitting in the sun while you're enjoying a day at the shooting range.

They're made out of .125 thick kydex, about 7 5/8" long and form fitted to the receiver. It will not interfere with single point or rear mounted slings. Also your rifle can be field stripped and disassembled with the cheek rest in place, no need to remove it. To install it you simply place it on top of the receiver and push down until the lip snaps into place in the recessed area on the side of the stock. To remove it you just pull it from the right side up and over the top of the receiver and it will snap off. These are made to fit tight so to ease installation, clean the top of your receiver with CLP or your regular cleaning solution. This will help it slide right on and will also protect against moisture if you get your rifle wet. (This is not required to install the cheek rest, just makes it easier)

It's formed to fit tight and won't shift under recoil. It only adds 1/8" of height so you don't even know it's on there and it's more comfortable than laying your cheek on a steel receiver. The sharp angles mimic the lines and contours of the rifle and looks as if it was factory made. I custom make these using top quality materials and each one is hand fitted and finished with quality in mind.

They sell for $32.00 each + $6.00 shipping anywhere in the continental US. I accept US postal service money orders and discreet paypal + 4%. So it'll be $38.00 with a money order or $39.52 with paypal. Once funds are received I'll ship the cheek rest to you and email you a tracking number. Also for multiple orders I can ship up to 3 cheek rests in one box for $6.00

Just post here that you would like one then send me an email at T_Tactical@hotmail.com with your name, address, how many you'd like and what form of payment you prefer.

(Gun for illustration only, not included)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gunner69

gunner69 New Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Alabama
    Like I said from the start....... I WANT ONE. I will send you the Postal Money Order for $35.65. Email to you on the way. Thanks.......

3. Speed41ae

Speed41ae Active Member

Feb 24, 2008
    I would like one via PayPal. I will send you an Email shortly.

4. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    nice work.

free gratuitous bump because I am impressed with this.

and it is a good deal compared to other cheek rests I have seen for other things

5. AZRaptor

AZRaptor New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    My RFB is on the way, so I'll see which gets here first. I'll take one via paypal. Info and payment sent.

6. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Banned

Sep 15, 2009
    This batch is sold out but I'll have another batch ready to go next week. You can still place orders but they wont ship till next week.

Thanks again to those who have placed orders and I hope you enjoy them.

7. AZRaptor

AZRaptor New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Nighthawk wins.

My cheek rest arrived today and the gun shop in Minnesota is only now shipping my RFB. Solid looking piece, I'm sure it will be a great addition.

8. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Banned

Sep 15, 2009
    Cheek rests are back in stock and ready to ship. ;)

9. twistedrover

twistedrover New Member

Dec 18, 2008
    got mine today , I love it
    thanks Nighthawk

10. AZRaptor

AZRaptor New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    I picked up my RFB today and put my cheek rest on it. At first I didn't think it was gonna fit. That thing is certainly not going to slip. If it was any tighter to get on it would have aquitted O.J.

It's a nice addition.

11. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Banned

Sep 15, 2009
    I'm glad to hear you like it. Yeah it is a very snug fit and takes a little force to flex the lip over the receiver but once it's snapped into place you'll never have to worry about it falling off or moving under recoil. ;)

12. Monolithman

Monolithman New Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Don't even hesitate. These are awesome cheek rests. They should sell these with every rifle.

13. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Banned

Sep 15, 2009
  14. AK_SGT_USMC

AK_SGT_USMC New Member

Jul 25, 2010
    I'd like to buy one paypal, can you pm you addy please ?

Thanks

15. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Banned

Sep 15, 2009
    PM sent.

16. dbldragons

dbldragons New Member

Feb 3, 2008
  17. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Banned

Sep 15, 2009
    I replied to your PM.