Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
"The KS7 surprised me. I’ve had mostly good experiences with KelTec long guns, but some iffy experiences with their handguns. As such, I typically approach these guns with caution. However, after several hundred loads of buckshot without issue, I can’t help but love the KS7 for home defense. It’s super light and short, which is perfect for the tight confines of a home. The KS7 isn’t for everyone, but I’m suitably impressed by the little bullpup. It’s certainly got plenty of bite." KelTec KS7 Shotgun – The Best Little Brother the KSG Could Ask For

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"
The KS7 brings a dose of new life to the ole pump-action shotgun. It’s short, light, and still finds a way to hold seven rounds of 2.75-inch shells without issue. KelTec’s little fella simplifies the KSG and, to me, ultimately produces a better shotgun because of it."

·
Registered
239 Posts
"
The KS7 brings a dose of new life to the ole pump-action shotgun. It’s short, light, and still finds a way to hold seven rounds of 2.75-inch shells without issue. KelTec’s little fella simplifies the KSG and, to me, ultimately produces a better shotgun because of it."

The hosting service just be anti gun. This link ends.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts