Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,536 Posts
Ha, at first read that and was like 'Fvck you dude!', then I realized you are right. I am sleeping most of the time between 2am and when my daughter wakes me up at 5am. Good one, you got me there
you're lucky to get that

·
Premium Member
2,536 Posts
Surely this can't be representative of all sacks?
High speed, low drag sacks are tight and tucked in, not swinging all over getting in the way.

Reactions: dazed

·
Registered
96 Posts
An aluminum trigger would def be something that I would be interested in.
Esp if it covered the exposed spring.
I started my experience with RDB-C which has an aluminum trigger, when I later tried a regular RDB, the polymer trigger feels like it was going to break if I pull too hard. However, the reset on the regular RDB is better than that on the C version, it was short and crisp. That's not to say the reset on the RDB-C was bad, just the regular version is better in that regard.

And yes, I would very much like to see an aluminum trigger on the RDB

·
Registered
175 Posts
I started my experience with RDB-C which has an aluminum trigger, when I later tried a regular RDB, the polymer trigger feels like it was going to break if I pull too hard. However, the reset on the regular RDB is better than that on the C version, it was short and crisp. That's not to say the reset on the RDB-C was bad, just the regular version is better in that regard.

And yes, I would very much like to see an aluminum trigger on the RDB
Are they interchangeable?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Are they interchangeable?
Nope. The trigger, sear, safety, mag catch, etc, are all unique between the 'pistol grip' and 'rifle stock' grip assemblies. The only parts they share are some inconsequential pins holding the two halves together, some subcomponents of the hammer mechanism that hits the firing pin, and the metal insert for the ejection chute so hot empty brass doesn't scar up the plastic.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts