Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was finally able to get an RDB a couple of weeks ago. I finally got a chance to get out and shoot it yesterday. I put about 200 rounds through it and it functioned fine from the first shot.

I had one failure to extract while I was adjusting the gas. To adjust the gas I would load one round in a magazine. If the bolt locked back on after firing the one round I would open the gas relief one click. Once it failed to extract I adjusted it closed 2 clicks. This is the same procedure that I used when I was adjusting the gas on my RFB. I noted that when I was done with the RDB I was back where it was set at the factory.

It was too windy to get an idea of the accuracy of the RDB. I was shooting 55 FMJ loaded to M193 velocity. I had mounted a Burris MTAC 1-4x24.

I didn't experience any problems with the extractor pin. The pin will only go in from one side and it will not pass completely through the bolt. The bolt appears to be the newer style. The serial number is Z0K8X

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked my RDB up today . Using NcStar ADO optic. I'm a lefty and have been hesitant to purchase a rifle. Came across the RDB about 2 weeks ago and love the function and look. Can't wait to hit the range.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.