New Proud Owner!

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Kamikaze_Kizer, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Kamikaze_Kizer

Kamikaze_Kizer New Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Hey guys! I just got my first Kel-Tec P-3AT. I'm proud to be an owner of this fine little tool. If anyone has any good links for accessories, please post them for me. Thanks! ;D

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    welcome to KTOG

3. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
  4. torrent

torrent Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Congrats on the new gun and welcome to the board. As far as accessories go I have an Uncle Mikes slip on grip and belt clip that I got from KT. The P3AT is a great little gun that can be carried a number of different ways. Most times mine is my primary gun and I never feel undergunned when it's on me. Let us know how it shoots.

5. jboze

jboze New Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Congrats and Welcome!

6. Geezer_Glide

Geezer_Glide New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Why the grip pad on the front of the grip frame?

7. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    :-[ You know I just simply put it on both my P3ATs without giving any thought to why the front grip pad. It does have a nice feel to it but I can't say whether or not it makes a dimes worth of difference in felt recoil - which of course you expect to feel on the back strap not the front strap.

Bill K.

8. Kamikaze_Kizer

Kamikaze_Kizer New Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Alright! I got a Belt clip for $12.99 installed from Tatical Firearms in Katy, TX. (I put it on the Right side of the gun) I'm impressed on how well placed the belt clip is on the P3at. I don't even notice it when holding the gun. It fits very nice, tight, and low profile for in-the-pants. I stopped by Academy and picked up 100 rounds of Monarch JHP 95g. I will be going to the range this week to break in the gun. I will post my review and pictures! Also, I have the gun loaded with Speer GDHP for my defence round. Let me know your opinions on good .380 rounds for this gun. Thanks :cool:

9. jboze

jboze New Member

Jan 15, 2005
    You need to fire the Speer before you carry the gun to make sure it will feed the ammo!

10. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1285221754]This Thread[/link]

11. Bo_Bryant

Bo_Bryant New Member

Jun 7, 2008
    If you are looking for a iwb holster, check out the minituck from Crossbreed holsters. It is very neat.

Welcome aboard.

Bo Bryant