Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I just got my first Kel-Tec P-3AT. I'm proud to be an owner of this fine little tool. If anyone has any good links for accessories, please post them for me. Thanks! ;D

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
welcome to KTOG

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Congrats on the new gun and welcome to the board. As far as accessories go I have an Uncle Mikes slip on grip and belt clip that I got from KT. The P3AT is a great little gun that can be carried a number of different ways. Most times mine is my primary gun and I never feel undergunned when it's on me. Let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Geezer_Glide said:
Why the grip pad on the front of the grip frame?
:-[ You know I just simply put it on both my P3ATs without giving any thought to why the front grip pad. It does have a nice feel to it but I can't say whether or not it makes a dimes worth of difference in felt recoil - which of course you expect to feel on the back strap not the front strap.

Bill K.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright! I got a Belt clip for $12.99 installed from Tatical Firearms in Katy, TX. (I put it on the Right side of the gun) I'm impressed on how well placed the belt clip is on the P3at. I don't even notice it when holding the gun. It fits very nice, tight, and low profile for in-the-pants. I stopped by Academy and picked up 100 rounds of Monarch JHP 95g. I will be going to the range this week to break in the gun. I will post my review and pictures! Also, I have the gun loaded with Speer GDHP for my defence round. Let me know your opinions on good .380 rounds for this gun. Thanks :cool:

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1285221754]This Thread[/link]

·
Registered
751 Posts
If you are looking for a iwb holster, check out the minituck from Crossbreed holsters. It is very neat.

Welcome aboard.

Bo Bryant

1 - 11 of 11 Posts