NEW PRICE Bushnell 450 Rangefinder w/FREE H2O Bino

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by colbbi, Nov 4, 2009.

1. colbbi

colbbi New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    $165 shipped !!! THAT IS A STEAL

You've been there...............looking at that prize buck wondering how far he is so that you can adjust your shot and bring it home. STOP GUESSING!

Those days are in the past with the NEW Bushnell 20-1916 Yardage Pro Sport 450 Laser Rangefinder. This unit comes standard with the outstanding performance you've come to expect from Bushnell laser rangefinders, and all the comfort and convenience you require for hours of long use.

The NEW Bushnell H2O 10x25 Waterproof/Fogproof w/Rainguard Binocular like the name says, are made for water. Splash them, soak them, dunk them - and they'll emerge 100% fog free and dry inside. Perfect for skiers, snowmobilers, anglers and Bow Hunters. True waterproof construction and a rugged, non-slip rubber design makes the H2O series a simple choice for those whose lifestyle borders on the hyper side of active. O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged for waterproof/fogproof protection in any season, both the fully and the multi-coated optics render bright, clear images. Take them with you - everywhere.

Come on, we spend a lot of money (just ask the wife) on hunting gear each year. Why not get a product that will drastically increase the possibility of bringing home the prize game, and at a GREAT price. These are brand new, never used, never opened, directly from Bushnell product.  

I AM A DEALER OF THESE PRODUCTS.  Why pay more?  

Product Features

Bushnell 20-1916 Yardage Pro Sport 450 Laser Rangefinder

• Laser rangefinder with a range from 5 yards to 999 yards
    • Features a compact design, with a weather-resistant, textured grip
    • Constructed with 20 millimeter LCD lenses, and has a 4x magnification level
    • Utilizes an invisible eye-safe, Class 1 type laser as classified by the FDA, and runs on a 9-volt battery
    • Weighs 7.4 ounces, measures 3.125 x 1.6875 x 3.9375 inches (W x H x D), and comes with a handy carrying case and strap

Bushnell H2O 10x25 Waterproof/Fogproof w/Rainguard Binocular

• Magnification: 10x
    • Objective lens: 25mm
    • Field of view at 1,000 yards: 305 feet
    • BaK-4 roof prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
    • Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
    • Waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged for 100% reliable, fog-free performance
    • Large center focus knob for easy, precise adjustments
    • Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip

$165 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

INFO:
    I will ship within the following business day after payment has been received.  
    I ship via USPS Mail and will email the buyer when shipped.
    I accept Money Orders and cash only.  

Please reply or send me a PM with any questions you have.

2. colbbi

colbbi New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Re: NEW PRICE Bushnell 450 Rangefinder w/FREE H2O

NEW PRICE!!!!