Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 1st PLR-22 and installed a Red Dot on the rail. I maxed out the elevation adjustment on the Optic, and was still hitting several inches high at 75ft??
I've mounted this Optic on my Son's airsoft sniper rifle just for fun, and it zeroed out right in the middle of the adjustment range at 100ft plinking cans all day. I have NOT tried this optic on any actual firearms, but something just doesn't seem right.
Has anyone heard of the picatinny rail being flawed from the factory??

I was using sandbags to set zero. I really can't think of anything else it could be?

What's everyone's favorite optic for this fun pistol?
What's the maximum range to still be shooting 2-3" groups?

Thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gotta admit, I did not try the factory iron sights on the sand bags. Shooting standing, they seemed to be fairly accurate, although I wasn't a big fan of the site window/design.

The Red Dot is a Glass Eagle by Creative XP for $168.

Since my original post, I installed a very cheap CY-Life 3X9 rifle scope just for fun. I was able to zero the scope, but had to damn near max out the elevation turret to get on target.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that I've got the budget 3X9 on top, I've kinda got my heart set on an optic with at least 7X magnification. Even w that budget scope, hitting bullseyes at 120ft all day was a blast! The budget scope is too long, and very susceptible to sun glare.
Any recommendations on a reasonably priced pistol scope? 2X7 or something in that range would be fun!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Now that I've got the budget 3X9 on top, I've kinda got my heart set on an optic with at least 7X magnification. Even w that budget scope, hitting bullseyes at 120ft all day was a blast! The budget scope is too long, and very susceptible to sun glare.
Any recommendations on a reasonably priced pistol scope? 2X7 or something in that range would be fun!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073QM8FP9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_WhPCFb9521ZV8

Not best, but I have a couple cvlife scopes and for 22lr they work amazing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts