Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was in the LGS and while there was no HC PF9's. I decided that this PF9 in coyote tan was just too good a match for my P3at so I brought her home. Made me a real good deal on it (probably felt like he had too as many times as I handled before) and it makes for a nice family photo along side little brother. I'll update with a range report tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Not a pf9, but my KT family

·
Registered
229 Posts
Thanks, your look great also. I have a thing for matching pistols

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Range trip today, went nearly 50 rounds of mostly wwb without issue, then the dreaded FTEx with last couple mags. Switched over and ran a mag of 147 goldots without issue then I went home and re-cleaned and lubed, brought Wally Feds and Rem UMC's with me. second mag of WallyFed, FTX, then ran 3 clips of Rem UMC no issues. Then another mag of Wally fed another FTX.

So having been down this road before, I had an extra extractor spring. So I installed at the range, checking fireing pin rentention on the 2x stacked extractor springs. Everything ran 100% right up till the franken bolt loosened just enough to shoot the firing pin out the back.

I called KT theyre getting me one in the mail today, so I should be back in business soon.

Accuracy was real good,and it did shoot almost 50 flawless Rem UMC all total plus a mag full of 147's

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well I was in the LGS and while there was no HC PF9's. I decided that this PF9 in coyote tan was just too good a match for my P3at so I brought her home. Made me a real good deal on it (probably felt like he had too as many times as I handled before) and it makes for a nice family photo along side little brother. I'll update with a range report tomorrow.
I love the Coyote Tan, props on your new purchase!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Stoped by LGS today and he had a tan P3at. Looked good but had a price tag of $340????? Got enough irons in the fire right now so i didn't even ask what the CASH price would be not to mention the price of 380 ammo.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stoped by LGS today and he had a tan P3at. Looked good but had a price tag of $340????? Got enough irons in the fire right now so i didn't even ask what the CASH price would be not to mention the price of 380 ammo.
That 380 ammo is a joke, The firearm industry sometimes sticks it to us almost as bad as the liberals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts