new P3AT tried out today...

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by pazz, Nov 5, 2008.

1. pazz

pazz New Member

Nov 5, 2008
    I purchased a new P3AT at a gun show last weekend and after browsing some of the threads here,I was a little anxious about the purchase. A lot of problems being brought up and solutions being requested. Anyway, I went ahead and did a F&B and a few other tricks and took it out to the range today. I fired 100 reloads through it and it had nary a burp or hiccup, it ran like a fine built watch! Many thanks to all of the helpful hints you folks are throwin' down on here.

P.S.-Used to carry a P-11 as a backup when I was a LEO and it never failed me either.

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    welcome to KTOG

3. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Welcome!

Good to hear that your new weapon works well.
    Keep in mind that many people post here because they are having an issue and they know there is so much good info here. I think for everyone that has an issue there is 100+ people that have the same experence that you had with your KT.

Also thank you for your service as a LEO

CJ

4. tommyray

tommyray New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Welcome to KTOG Pazz. Glad to hear you like your P3. Got mine used, but it has never had a problem on the range. Keep us up to date. Again, Welcome...Enjoy your new little friend.

5. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Welcome to the forums...Yes normally you only hear about the guns with problems not the ones without..In most cases these little guns work just fine right out of the box with only the F&B and cleaning.

John