Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,I am a new Kel-Tec P3AT owner and found your site surfing the web the other day.I just purchased a used P3AT 1st generation and it seems to be a first rate firearm.I was wondering about the service and warranty of this company.Will they honor the life time warranty on second owners? I read the manual and they seem to stress the original owner only.I have however read some threads that they will honor the lifetime warranty no matter what.Clarification would be helpful.I haven't shot it yet,only cleaned it up a bit.(it only had 25 rounds put through it by the previous owner,personal friend),so this is valid.I was a licensed gunsmith for many years so I plan to do the "fluff and buff" as so many folks on here have done.I am a licensed concealed carry holder here in the fine state of Texas,and have heard many law enforcement personel use this little pistol as a back up .I currently carry a very reliable Glock 26,but the P3AT seems to be the perfect compromise of comfort and concealability.Looking forward to finding out about the forum and what it has to offer ! :)

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Regarding warranty repair... THey don't ask; you don't tell. 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.