Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, picked up a new P3AT last week. Had some spare time to shoot today, had a few FTF in the first 20 rounds, but no problems after that. Shot about 60 rounds. Suprisingly accurate for such a small pistol and tiny sights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think these are a lot better guns then a lot of people think, my other carry is an xd45 compact but I am begining to prefer my little friend and they shoot very well about a 100 rounds through mine never a problem.

·
Registered
559 Posts
jweddle, Welcome to KTOG. There are a lot of great folks here who will help you if you have any questions or concerns. Learn from them, and we'll learn from you.

BEWARE...you may catch the Kel Tec fever. I did, and within a month of buying my P3AT, I bought a PF-9. Carry em both, and I love em both!

Again, welcome. Enjoy your new little friend.

tr

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm new to posting the forum too, although been reading it for 2 yrs, and carrying my P380 for 2 yrs, with app. 600 rds. thru it and no problems, keep it clean and lubed, I carry mine in my front pocket with a galco holster that came with my CTC laser, and gun gets some fuzzies in it. I blow it out and clean it every couple weeks and lube with rem oil, and use mostly Rem Golden Sabres for carry. and rem practice ammo. Will buy a box of CB DPX, next time and see how they feed, before carrying. I alsol have a 1 rd mag ext. for a better grip. Looking to add a P32 as a back up for both my wife and I, the 380 hurts her wrists. Welcome and good luck with your new piece. Jim <><

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.