Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, long time lurker, first time poster here.

i have been looking at the holsters available for the P3AT and haven't really come across one that i would like to get. i'd like a pocket holster that prints like a wallet, but doesn't have a big clip on it. i prefer wearing lightweight sweat pants in the summer and i don't want anything bulky.

is there a holster for the P3AT which conforms to this requirement I have?

thanks!

obin

·
Registered
252 Posts
Pocket holsters do not have clips on them. Look at Uncle Mikes #1 Inside Pocket Holster and then a #2. I have both but use a belt clip. There is controversy over the safety of a belt clip.Gun Mate makes an inside the waistband holster--It has a clip on it. Watch the wording when looking there are inside the pocket, inside the waistband, and outside the waistband holsters

G

·
G

·
:eek:

OMG..... That was an arm in his mouth!

Adam........you are a sick puppy...

P.S....

Can you send me a link to the bigger sized pic so I can show it to all my other sick friends? ;D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the info guys! i think the pocket holsters would be the best idea. the only thing is that i'd like to actually see how they fit in pants and or shirt pockets first before buying (of course). i'm going to see if there are any local distributors of any of the above. if there aren't then i might just take the plunge.

thanks again!

obin :)

G

·
Obin-
The Guru fits nicely in the back pocket of my 501's.

The only way you could see the gun is if you were behind me, breathing down my neck, and looked straight down.

The top of the gun is visible from that angle.

My only issue with the holster is that it seems to weigh as much as the gun!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.