New P3at owner just saying hi

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by smokeyo, Jul 4, 2009.

1. smokeyo

smokeyo New Member

Jul 4, 2009
    I purchased a P3at the other day, it is the smalles caliber weapon I have ever carried but I completely love it, so far. I have 150 rounds of JHP through it and no ftf's. I am impressed with this gun and how well it shoots. No real questions at this time just wanted to say hi.

By the way, I have been looking around this site and I am impressed with the helpful people posting to this board.

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    welcome to KTOG

3. pedro

pedro New Member

May 28, 2008
  4. frankalm

frankalm New Member

May 29, 2009
    Welcome!! You will love it here............lots of useful info.

5. Hikerman

Hikerman Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Welcome aboard! :)

A great carry gun and a great place to learn!

6. Haku

Haku New Member

Mar 29, 2009
    Texas
    :)Welcome to the site and Kel Tec ownership. There are some great guys here with allot of great information on all kinds of things.

7. rizo

rizo New Member

Apr 17, 2009

+1==welcome aboard

8. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Welcome!

You have a great carry piece. I carry mine 7 days a week even though on weekends I might also be carrying my Glock.

Take care...

9. Dugger

Dugger New Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Welcome the the forum, I carry the P3AT in the summer with shorts and T, very easy to conceal, In the winter when I have more clothes on usually carry a PT145.

10. wcgoble

wcgoble Banned

Oct 23, 2007
    Congrats and Welcome.
    P3AT AAT!

11. GoldenLoki

GoldenLoki New Member

Dec 6, 2008
    HI. [smiley=beer.gif]

GL

12. Cincy_Ron

Cincy_Ron New Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Welcome to the forum! I carry my P3AT in the front pocket of my shorts and most of the time don't even remember I'm carrying! Great little gun.

13. gatorglenn

gatorglenn New Member

Apr 23, 2007
    Welcome to the forum.

I am a little surprised at the number of people here carrying a P3AT around on a daily business though. I know it is small enough to carry concealed but does it really have enough stopping power?

Glenn

14. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    Better than a stick.

Define "enough". A .22 will work if that's what you carry.

Rick

15. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    ;)

16. Dugger

Dugger New Member

Jun 9, 2009
    better than a pocket full of rocks, and even a 22 is better than nothing, 7 magtech HP's in center mass should do the trick.

17. morganfd9

morganfd9 Guest

Welcome to the forum, I myself am a new p3at owner, and you'll love your kel-tec, trust me. ;)

18. kahrpm9r

kahrpm9r New Member

Jul 6, 2009
    just picked up a new p3at today for a pocket gun.for a bargain price of 239.99 NIB.256 OTD.about to hit the range when it cools a bit in southe east texas.yes i carry a kahr mostly but its kinda big at times and damn those 380 kahrs are too much.happy shootin to all.

19. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Glenn,

I hear you. Yes, I'd much rather be carrying my Glock 9mm with 124 +P but I just can't most weekdays and so my P3AT is with me just about always.

Stopping power? How about two to the chest and one to the face with these statistics in mind http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/4800/one-shot.htm ?

Take care...