Hey everyone, I bought a used P3AT the other day. Hard chrome with extra mag for $200. I've always loved how tiny the little kel-tecs are but have been discouraged by the reliability horror stories. I finally decided to take the plunge, vowing to give the gun all the TLC it needs to be reliable. I took it to the range today and shot some WWB 95 gn. I was expecting horrible reliability, unbearable recoil, and general unshootability. I only shot 30 rounds, but I was fairly impressed. I only had one malfunction, a failure to extract. Recoil was very manageable (I mean c'mon, it's just a .380) and my groups were better than I can do with a J-frame. I did the fluff & buff, making sure to polish the chamber the best I could. Hopefully that will fix the failure to extract. I think I have the old extractor and I'm wondering if getting the new one would help too. It seems a tad loose, but I don't have an allen wrench yet. That's about it, I just thought I'd say hi and thanks for all the good info I've found on this site.