Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a nib p3at today for $249 at lgs. Thought the price was rather cheap compared to what they go for at the online gun auctions. Also it came with a neat trigger lock, must be a new addition from keltec because my p32 never came with one. Will post range report in a few days.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Re: new p3at  (grey frame)

Very good price.

It is cool how many people own BOTH the P32 and 3AT. You might suspect one would replace the other.. and maybe it does. But it sure is hard to let go of the "replaced" gun.

GL

·
Registered
145 Posts

Good luck with your new P3AT. My son has the same color combination and it really is a nice looking gun. Very sharp looking color combo. See ya later!

·
Registered
840 Posts

raymac1215 said:
Very sharp looking color combo.
raymac1215, I think I been hanging around with too many color blind guys...  I can't tell if morganfd9's P-3AT is Blued, Parkerized, or Hard Chromed  ;D
Then again I guess it doesn't matter, they all look sharp.

Now where is that range report, it has been 10 hours  ;)

GL

·
Registered
898 Posts

Best of luck with your new P3AT.

One of my P3ATs is a HC/Gray; yet as much as I like that color combo Blued/OD P3ATs look the best to me. [I heard that Blue/OD P3ATs also shoot the best. Is that true  :)]

Take care...

·
Registered
559 Posts

Morgan,
Welcome to KTOG. Look forward to hearing about your range outing. Enjoy your new little friend.
tr

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts

Great price! Congrats on the new gun!

Bobo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks for the comments guys. I have about 200 rounds of wolf .380 put back, just for special occasions like these, ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts