New P3AT at the range

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Chuck-Baby, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Chuck-Baby

Chuck-Baby New Member

Jan 28, 2008
    I picked up my P3AT in November but just could not get out to shoot it until 3/21. I was really worried about the reliability after reading all the problems others had posted about. I ran a mixture of FMJ and JHP through it and had no problem what so ever, EXCEPT for the place on my trigger finger that was rubbed raw by the mold mark sharp edge on the inside of the trigger guard and that will be taken care of this evening. I now feel 100% with this little carry piece. The groups were consistantly low and to the left and I think it was because of the over travel of the trigger. I will also install a trigger stop behind the trigger to eleminate this. I would recommend this gun to anyone. It is totally easy to handle and the jump/recoil/buck of the little fellow is not near what I had expected, again judging from the posts here. Grab it like you were going to shoot a big gun and no problem. I REALLY LIKE THIS LITTLE POCKET GUN!!!!!!!

2. theheater905

theheater905 New Member

Feb 8, 2008
    They are nice little guns aren't they. Small , light, easy to hide, everything you need in one nice package .

3. finnfur

finnfur New Member

Feb 5, 2008
    Great little guns. Just moved up from P-32. The .380 is just as carry-able.

You can tell a KT shooter by the raw spots on the trigger finger. [lol]

Welcome aboard.

Tom & "Katie"