Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased it on Sunday at our local gun show. I was all set to come back and tell everyone and NO KTOG :'(. However, the minute I get back from the range it's back! Nothing to report from the range, no FTE, no FTF, on the 20 rounds of Blazer fired. I would have used the rest of the rounds but I wanted to clean it after the first 20 (and I had two other new guns, Rugers, to break in).

Nathan

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome to the club !! I'm a new owner and I love mine. I like mine so well, I'm modifying the barn and putting in a short
distance firing range so I can shoot all the time and test new bullets and my reloads. I think you'll find that the P3 will be your constant companion as mine is, and any other pistols seem to just gather dust. I've made my P3At my primary carry piece
since I know I'll be carrying it 24/7/365. I have all the cconfidence in the world this gun can and will save my life if I call on it to do so.
Ohio Rusty ><>
Southeast Ohio
Psalms 91:9-11

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A shooting range in your barn? You are so lucky. I think my neighbors might get a little upset if I tried that here (downtown Dayton, OH). Someday I hope to be able to move back to a less "urban" environment. Be careful about where the bullets go, I saw pictures from a test where multiple sheets of drywall or plywood did not stop most bullets.

Nathan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.