New P-3AT

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by molachi, Aug 16, 2008.

1. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Went to the Gun Show here, Pensacola, Fl this morning. P-3's were $299 to $349. After checking the local stores (prices had been around $279) I found out most of them had gone to $300 and up. Decided to try the show again and one dealer came down to $285 so I got it. It's OD Green and came in the plastic box that Kel-Tec has gone back to. Now to clean it and get some target practice in.

John

2. pocketgun

pocketgun New Member

May 4, 2005
    What finish on the slide? Does it have the new trigger reset parts? Pics would be a good thing. Congrats on the new pistol.

3. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Blue finish. Not sure about the new trigger parts yet. S/N is JTTXX. Will have to look thru the messages here to find the info (think somebody posted it). Will post pics as soon as I figger out the proper procedure..

John

4. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    here is the link about the improved trigger

Click on the "quote from". I've also bumped it back to the top

5. twyacht

twyacht New Member

May 19, 2008
    Congratulations. The prices for P3AT's are slowly but surely going up, as demand is quietly increasing.

The "unofficial" rule, is any new Kel-Tec purchase, posted here, is a lovely picture of the new addition.

Enjoy and Good Shooting

6. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Thanks for the post...

John

7. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Coupla' pics of my new P-3AT...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

John

8. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Now all I need to do is order some grip pads from Sprinter1 like the ones I have on my P-11

John