Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a p-3at. Is there anything I should consider doing before I start carrying this pistol? I don't plan to 'fluff and buff' unless I have hiccups, but what are some other minor things I should consider?

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Congrats on your new friend! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

The minor things I would consider...
Clean and lube.
Test the ammo you are going to carry for function and accuracy.
A good holster.
Magazine finger extensions.
Slip-on grip.
Painted sights or www.nitesiters.com

Bobo

·
Banned
236 Posts
Is this thread a joke that is getting by?

A blackberry, a knife, a gun. Either this is a joke of some sorts or some attempt to show off your worldly possessions? Or just everything your stuff in your pockets? Any tissue?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gatorhugger said:
Is this thread a joke that is getting by?

A blackberry, a knife, a gun. Either this is a joke of some sorts or some attempt to show off your worldly possessions? Or just everything your stuff in your pockets? Any tissue?
Rough night? Yes, its everything I stuff in my pockets. Nope, no tissue.... I wish I did though, maybe you could use some? :)

Btw, there is no blackberry in that picture.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just got my P-3at a few months ago. I have not F&B'ed it and it runs fine. I may get around to it, but the most important thing to do is put rounds down range with it. If it fails to feed then the next thing you should do in F&B it. If I get 300 rounds down range and no failures then it goes down on my list of priorities.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.