New p-3at owner!!

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by joel_GA, Oct 10, 2008.

1. joel_GA

joel_GA New Member

Oct 10, 2008
    i bought my gun a month or so ago...ive shot about 240ish rounds out of it 20 of them being COR-BON 90 grain hollow points and had only one jam with the cor bon 0 with target/non hollow point.

i feel pretty happy...i think i might switch to a diferent defense bullett for feeding ect....but i am not sure yet.

i love all the info here and i have my belt clip and +1 mag on the way...i carry my gun allways even when i carry my S&W SIGMA 9MM(DONT LAUGH!! i love that one too)

thanks any tips would be appreciated

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    welcome to KTOG

3. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Welcomr to the group. Sounds like you got a good one there...

John

4. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Hi Joel,

Welcome aboard! Hope that jam is both the first and the last you'll have with you P3AT.

Take care...

5. Cubriver_Kid

Cubriver_Kid New Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Welcome to KTOG,

The little guns work very good. Enjoy and keep us posted.

CK

6. torrent

torrent Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Welcome! Sounds like everything is going well and a hiccup or two is expected in the 250 rd break in period so don't feel overwhelmed by those occasionally. Keep shooting it and everything will get slick as a whistle.

7. tommyray

tommyray New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Welcome Joel, I've had my P3AT for about 6 weeks now and take it everywhere. Love it so much that I bought a PF-9 last week. I have caught the KT Fever, and you will too if not careful. Not a bad thing though. Enjoy your new little friend.

8. lop

lop Well-Known Member

May 20, 2008
    Hi Joel, Welcome. Look in the Ktog goes local section. We are plannig a get together just over the SC line on sat the 25th. You are welcome and encuraged to attend. what part of Ga do you live in?

Lop

9. joel_GA

joel_GA New Member

Oct 10, 2008

GREAT!! ill try to be there. i live in NE GA...about 30mins from athens. so SC is less than an hour away.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

10. YooperP3at

YooperP3at New Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Just got my new P3at on wednesday....love it.
    I had bought one for my dad two weeks ago...this is his first handgun and is in the process of getting his ccw permit.
    I thought i'd be nice and break his new gun in for him since he might not have the time.
    Hated to part with his gun so I went and bought one for myself.
    Put 200 rds. thru it with no jams or any problems.
    Just joined....Lots of good info here. thanks.

11. tommyray

tommyray New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Welcome to you too Yooper.