Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Picked up a new P-3AT yesterday at Cheaper Than Dirt in McKinney. Have not got to fire it yet. It snowed five inches today in Dallas.

Quick question, why can I not go into the Trading Post part of the forum?

Thanks,
Chris

·
Banned
4,317 Posts
Quick answer:
You do not have the required 25 posts to have the right to entry to that section.

Welcome to our forum, Chris.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick reply and the welcome. I'll see where I can jump in and add to some other forums. I'm full of useless...errr useful facts! LOL

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to KTOG...... These little guns need a good cleaning and lube prior to the first range trip. Report back on your success.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Welcome aboard!

The P3AT is one great little gun. Hope you feel the same about yours once you get it up and running.

Bill K.

·
Registered
303 Posts
After carrying my P3AT in my pocket for several hours, I find a little lint in and around the slide and in the business end of the barrel. Will a little lint cause any funuction problems?

·
Administrator
32,148 Posts
mike_kitterman said:
After carrying my P3AT in my pocket for several hours, I find a little lint in and around the slide and in the business end of the barrel. Will a little lint cause any funuction problems?
Get and use a good pocket holster. It will help keep trash out of the gun, keep it properly oriented and cover the trigger. Also, don't put anything else in that pocket. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts