Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I picked up my P-3AT "hard chrome" pistol about a week ago, a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster, and a box of Cor-Bon JHP rounds.

I'm used to carrying, been carrying a Glock 19 9mm in a belt holster both open carry and concealed carry in Virginia. I have both Virginia and Utah CCW permits. I'm moving to my home in Hawaii later this year, so carrying will probably be out of the question there...

The P3AT is a joy to carry because it's so light and I can easily drop it into the front pocket of my shorts or jeans.

I shot about 30 rounds of FMJ ammo through the P3AT tonight at the range, didn't have any malfunctions. My shot placement was not as good as with the Glock, but then again I'm just getting used to this P3AT. I was shooting at 7 to 10 yards.

So, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

·
Registered
585 Posts
bigtuna said:
Hi everyone. I picked up my P-3AT "hard chrome" pistol about a week ago, a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster, and a box of Cor-Bon JHP rounds.

I'm used to carrying, been carrying a Glock 19 9mm in a belt holster both open carry and concealed carry in Virginia. I have both Virginia and Utah CCW permits. I'm moving to my home in Hawaii later this year, so carrying will probably be out of the question there...

The P3AT is a joy to carry because it's so light and I can easily drop it into the front pocket of my shorts or jeans.

I shot about 30 rounds of FMJ ammo through the P3AT tonight at the range, didn't have any malfunctions. My shot placement was not as good as with the Glock, but then again I'm just getting used to this P3AT. I was shooting at 7 to 10 yards.

So, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.
Very cool! Of the two my wife and I share, the hard chrome P-3AT definitely "runs better" and I can see the sights better than on the blued gun. 8)

Welcome aboard!

TucsonMTB . . . glad to see another happy P-3AT owner

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
Welcome to KTOG, bigtuna! And congrats on FINDING a HC P3AT! Do you know how lucky you are?

Man, after carrying for so long, you are going to feel NAKED in Hawaii. Good luck there!

Packer.

·
Registered
275 Posts
bigtuna said:
Hi everyone. I picked up my P-3AT "hard chrome" pistol about a week ago.
I'm moving to my home in Hawaii later this year, so carrying will probably be out of the question there...
Hawaii? Firearms may be carried in your car only between the following points: Your home, an approved range, a gunsmith or gun shop, your place of business, and the police department. The firearm must be unloaded, in a case, and locked in your trunk during transit. Also, it is suggested that you must be on the most direct route between the two points. :(

I recommend you change your plans and move to CA, NY, or IL.

That's Ned's best advice for you, cause he wants a hard-to-find hard chrome P3. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.