Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new P-32 last week and was able to go to the range yesterday. Shot 50 rounds thru it without a problem. Very impressed with the pistol's performance. Will go next week to the range, if the performance is the same as my first time, will start carrying it.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Welcome

Congrats on your new P-32. I purchased mine in Feb. and after a shakedown of 240+ or so rounds it became my EDC. Also check out the thread by owrstrich- "I'm the new guy my P-32 is green", he got his P-32 just a bit before me and he chronicles his experiences in detail. Lots of good info here from many nice folks. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought at the LGS, the Sellier & Bellot 73 grain fmj ammo. The sales person said these were good for practice and as carry ammo. The first 50 rounds went thru the pistol without any problems.

·
Registered
24 Posts
greetings...

1400 rounds fiocchi 73gr for me since january... the trigger keeps getting better... packed it everyday since the 1st 400 rounds... pocket debris is not a issue... the mika front pocket holster is 100% for me... waiting for my hedley front pocket holster to break in... my p32 is a tremendous defensive weapon...

sounds like yours is good to go too...

j o

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congrats you are gonna be so glad you bought a P-32. Mine has 1200 flawless rounds thru it since unboxing. I have shot several boxes of PPU HP's just as flawlessly as FMJ, but I carry with either Fiochi FMJ of PPU FMJ because they shoot so flawlessly. Have not tried Sellier & Bellot yet, but heard good about it. I recommend the P-32 to everyone.
:goodluck:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree cluznar about the perfect carry weapon. When I fired my first box and it performed perfectly, this only enforced my feelings that I made the right purchase for pocket carry. Now I need to put at least another 50 thru the gun, need at least 3 more magazines and would like to get a front pocket holster. I have a iwb holster that I bought when I purchased the P-32 but would like to front pocket carry most of the time.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Stick to shooting whatever brands of ammo your P-32 likes. Mine loves Fiochi, PPU, and PMV Bronze, those are all I tried. I stick mostly with Fiochi and PPU. When I wear a jacket or coat I carry in a pocket holster in the pocket. In summer I carry in a Remora Tuckable IWB holster. Also thinking of getting one of those shoulder holsters you can wear under a shirt. If I was you I would put another 100 rounds of ammo that it likes thru it. Besides it's fun shooting. Did I mention I now have around 1,000 flawless rounds thru mine? P-32, never leave home without it. :melikey:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I like carry options. I have a Don Hume No. 80 leather pocket holster, an Uncle Mikes pocket holster, a cheap eBay ankle holster, a Fobus paddle holster, a Bulldog fake cellphone pouch belt holster, and a trigger covering kydex MIC holster. How I carry the P32 depends on my clothing ;) Oh, and I have an elastic belly band and a T-shirt with sewn on under arm elastic holster.
If only carrying the P32, front pocket or coat pocket carry is my go-to position. As a BUG, pocket or ankle carry. The paddle belt holster is strictly for the range.
I get a lot of my holsters either used or off eBay.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.