New Owners--Jack Fuselier "Magic"

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Boggs51, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Boggs51

Boggs51 New Member

Jan 6, 2007
    After purchasing my P3-AT, I had some of the problems that a few of new owners are having. Mostly due to my "mix and match" in the same mag of radically different ammo, i.e. Gold Dots, DPX, Glaser, Extreme Shock...in other words, mixing in the same mag high-velocity light loads with "standard" heavy loads.

I sent my entire gun to Jack Fuselier for a full Plate Job (slide, mags) and his "Fluff & Buff." I don't remember the exact cost, but is was not much more that a few boxes of ammo. Since the "Jack Job," I've have never had a problem with my gun!

Needless to say, I honestly feel this is the best investment a new owner can make...unless you have the knowledge to do it yourself--I did not!

www.gunsmith.fuselier.com

2. alamo

alamo New Member

Sep 12, 2004
    I'm not surprised at your results. Jack does good work.

3. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Yes he does - but check with him, I think he let his FFL expire and will not take anything but slides now.

-Scott

4. alamo

alamo New Member

Sep 12, 2004
    Jack is probably in his late 70s now. Still kickin' though.

5. Boggs51

Boggs51 New Member

Jan 6, 2007
    adamsesq:

You are right. I emailed Jack some time ago about "doing" my SU-16. He emailed me back that he was not accepting complete guns anymore...probably sick of the BATF and all of their regulations.

Let's hope Jack is around for a long time!

Boggs