Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
just picked this up used. and a few questions
the guy i bought it front removed the front and rear sights.
is there a replacement for the rear sight?
i also ordered the red lion front sight. how do i align and sight it?

·
Super Moderator
17,764 Posts
The Red Lion sight has windage and elevation adjustments, so you just line it up as close as you can visually before you lock it down. If you mount a factory Kel-tec forearm it will give you a decent baseline for eyeballing the front sight. The Kel-tec rear peep sight can be re-installed without needing to split the receiver halves. You'll just need to remove the upper screws, sleeve, and barrel assembly to replace it. I have removed any reference to the part you want to sell as we do not allow sales or trade in the general forums. Please have a look at our forum rules linked below. Welcome to the forum. :)

http://www.thektog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=197131

ETA: It will be less expensive to call Kel-tec and order the rear sight. Webstore orders have a UPS minimum shipping charge. Phone orders just pay postage normally.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i emailed kel tech, someone replied back and said they will ship a free sight. score!
The Red Lion sight has windage and elevation adjustments, so you just line it up as close as you can visually before you lock it down. If you mount a factory Kel-tec forearm it will give you a decent baseline for eyeballing the front sight. The Kel-tec rear peep sight can be re-installed without needing to split the receiver halves. You'll just need to remove the upper screws, sleeve, and barrel assembly to replace it. I have removed any reference to the part you want to sell as we do not allow sales or trade in the general forums. Please have a look at our forum rules linked below. Welcome to the forum. :)

http://www.thektog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=197131

ETA: It will be less expensive to call Kel-tec and order the rear sight. Webstore orders have a UPS minimum shipping charge. Phone orders just pay postage normally.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts