Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Ive been reading the forums for a while but never posted. Just was curious about these little guns and how the owners liked them. I finally went out and purchased one and i love the weight as well as the overall size. I am in law enforcement so i also noticed that a large amount of agencies are buying these for their plain clothes people. I work plain clothes and needed something small and it looks like this is the one to have. I carried a colt pony for a while but it was
to heavy and there are other reasons i didnt like to carry the colt. I would like to know what kind of ankle holsters are best for this gun. The unkle mike's ankle holster i had for the colt is quite uncomfortable and smoetimes slid down my ankle! :eek: I will try to go to the range sometime next week and test this little baby out. cya guys!

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
  Welcome to KTOG, RR! What finish did you get? What kind of ammo will you carry in it? Why not pocket carry?--It's way more comfortable and easier to reach.

This little cannon is easy to limp wrist, so watch that. Alos watch for the part that they numbered 115 for 115 ways to lose it.

Packer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
by policy we are limited to only use federal hydra-shock 90 grain hollowpoints. The hollowpoints did not play well with my colt. Ramp feed problem. I will carry it in my pocket sometimes but i will also have it onmy ankle as well. I have the blued finish.

G

·
reerun865 said:
by policy we are limited to only use federal hydra-shock 90 grain hollowpoints. The hollowpoints did not play well with my colt. Ramp feed problem. I will carry it in my pocket sometimes but i will also have it onmy ankle as well. I have the blued finish.
read ur private mail!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.