New Owner

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by FDB-Hiker, Feb 2, 2010.

1. FDB-Hiker

FDB-Hiker New Member

Dec 9, 2009
    I've had a PF-9 for a while. LOVE it! No errors attributed to the gun. Anyway, wife is growing tired of waiting on my PF-9 to arrive (she laid claim to "mine" that I am carrying.)

So, in the meantime, she had me pick up a P3AT. We LOVE it. It is so easy to shoot.

So... Howdy.

2. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Hi, glad to hear you and your wife like the P3AT.

.380 might not have the snot of a 9mm but I'm amazed how much more I carry it (my P3AT) than my 9mm Glock. P3AT makes a great BUG even when carrying larger firearm.

Take care...

3. Mohave-Tec

Mohave-Tec New Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Howdy FDB Hiker. It is easy to shoot...so don't go adding all the crap to it. Just use it as the best little pocket pistol in the business.
    Say, what does FTB Hiker stand for anyway?

4. Dugger

Dugger New Member

Jun 9, 2009
    You are going to love the P3AT. I have one and it goes everywhere all the time either as a bug or along with the P11 or the PT145 mil pro.

5. FDB-Hiker

FDB-Hiker New Member

Dec 9, 2009
    Howdy FDB Hiker. It is easy to shoot...so don't go adding all the crap to it. Just use it as the best little pocket pistol in the business.
    Say, what does FTB Hiker stand for anyway?[/quote]

The P3 remains "clean". We chose a small gun for deep concealment. Why ruin that, right?
    FDB = "Fat Daddy B" - Children asked me to rough house one day and I said "I can't, I'm too fat" Reply, "You're not Fat Daddy"
    B is my initial. "Hiker" is because I like to hike..... which would partly explain how I dropped 40 pounds last year and no longer fit my nickname. :)

You just had to ask, didn't ya? lol

6. Mohave-Tec

Mohave-Tec New Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Yeah. No. I'm a fat hiker but I've been hiking for 35 years. Big hiking.
    Enjoy the new KT. They are fun guns.

7. diamond

diamond New Member

Jan 18, 2010
    The first time I pulled my little P3 out of my pocket to show my wife, she said, "Aaah, it's so small and cute." :-? I thought it was rather manly...in a tiny sort of way. :cool:

Nice job losing the 40 lbs. Hoping I can drop a few taking the new dog and P3AT for walks in the morning.