Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Most of the reports I have seen say that a muzzle brake on a shotgun doesn't work that well. They work fine on a rifle/pistol but not so much on a shotgun. Not to mention that that brake is fugly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
SMTFAN is correct I have the V6 installed on my KSG and in tactical situations which are not always a perfect shooting stance you want to have your muzzle stable for follow up shots. Myself I think it makes the KSG badass...

·
Registered
272 Posts
The purpose of the V6 is to reduce muzzle rise and recoil. It eliminate 90%+ muzzle rise and 75%+ recoil. It is not meant to be pretty, it is intended to allow the shooter to better defend him or herself in combat situations.
I'd like to ask that you please produce quantitative scientific data that supports such claims of this device "...eliminate[ing] 90%+ muzzle rise and 75%+ recoil." Such claims are oddly enough absent from this devices description on SMT's own website, so how did you come upon such information? Would I be too cynical to suggest that the contents of your very first and only reply, along with your user name, may be a clue?

:tinfoil:

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
SMTFAN has the same real name as another member here...SMT-TACTICAL. Seems to be the owner? Manager? Whatever?

BTW, it's against forum rules to register 2 user names...which one do you want deleted?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.