Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

5401 - 5407 of 5407 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I went out looking for a second PMR but ended up buying a second CMR used. I really wanted another PMR but they are extremely rare right now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New KTOG member and new owner of a Ks7 shotgun.

Just retired from the everyday working world.

Was actively involved in the shooting sports for many, many years, (P.P.C., Bullseye, I.P.S.C., Three Gun, and was TOTALLY/COMPLETELY obsessed with NRA Action Pistol.)

Looking forward to learning everything Kel Tec from everyone here at the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts

New to KTOG? We are the premier source for knowlege and information on all things Kel-tec and so much more. If you are new to Kel-tec or guns in general, there is much to be learned. If you are an old hand, share what you know.

To get started, hit the reply button at the top, center of this post and introduce yourself. You are among friends.

If you need assistance using the forum, click the Help button at the top of every page. Additionally, there are some helpful stickied threads at the top of this, the Feedback and Announcements Forum. If you can't find what you need to know, just ask.

After saying hello, please click this link and familiarize yourself with the
KTOG Forum Rules

Welcome to KTOG!
TxCajun :cool:
I’m new to the group. Just got my first Keltec su16.

·
Registered
5 Posts
7DC5D535-33F8-4DFE-91A2-3D233BCBA807.jpeg

Hello there from NY. The land of never ending gun laws. Proud owner of a new to me Su-16a. Been to the range one so far and loved every round I put through it. Not so much a fan of the hand guard and looking through the forums for ideas and options. Mom worked for Ruger when I was in high school. Many gun shows during that time.

5401 - 5407 of 5407 Posts