Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I,am so dumb but i figered out at last how to get loged on here. Hi everybody out there in KTOG land. Fairly new owner of 2nd. gen. P-3AT., and I love it. Oh buy the way, this is no real big deal but when I first regestered to the forum , my user name was mispelled. It should have been flounder22 and not flonder22. Like I said, no big deal but does anybody out there know how this could be corrected

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
Sure! Just click on your name, or on profile in the KTOG toolbar. Click on Modify, and then correct or change your name. When you are done, go to the bottom and click Change Profile.

Packer.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
quickmick7. I do have a gut I would love to lose, but flounder cuz about all I do down here on the beautiful Ala. Gulf Coast is fish for Flounder using rod and reel and bull minnows, plus I just couldn`t think of anything better at the time. It`s not quite all I do but try to go at least 2 or 3 times a week.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, thanks W. I`ve had it since Feb. 6th. h
Have not had chance to go to pistol range yet, but have ran about 28 rounds through it down this isolated dirt road not for from home. Had 2 FTE,s but think that was due to some cheap ammo I got hold of.

·
Registered
840 Posts
only teaseing welcome to the forum I hope that you can find everything and anything that you need here.......by the way went I lived up in NY I used to fish the sound for flounder,stripers,blues,etc......

G

·
Welcome Flounder22.

I am new also and found this site to be very helpful.

I will not give advice or opinions at this point in my KT P3AT career, but I am loving the gun.

The problems I have had have gotten corrected as the direct result of the Old Timers in here.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very cool! thankyou both for the warm welcome. Like you nu agin, I`am too new of an owner to be much help to anyone right now. Did a little fluff & buff just for the heck of it but still have not had the chance to go to the range. The range close to me charges $10.00 an hour plus I need to buy some good target ammo. I`am a stay at home dad of a soon to be 6yr. old son, wife makes good money but is tight with it at times. And quickmick7, that flounder fishing, I think you`ll agree with me that there is a true art to it. 2:45pm here, must pick the boy up from school. see ya.

G

·
Flounder, I understand the allowance issue.

Shh....don't tell the wife but I do have a private stash of $$$$. The stash is almost empty now because of the lil 3at.

When she saw it the first time I told her, "this lil gun?..oh....I have had this for a while!"

Amazing how easy it is to justify a lie to satisfy my gun hobby.

Jeesh..maybe I need therepy!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I understand Nu

I ended up buying my first 2 KTs this week first a pf-9 and then a p3at. I have to stop before they multiply any more. Still haven't figured out how to tell the wife not only did I spend more money on my new hobby not once but twice in the same week. My allowance is spent for the next couple of months, so will have to wait until then to get all the accessories that I "need" for them.

Brandon

·
Registered
8,989 Posts
Brandon, just remember this line; "Honey, it's half the price of any other gun. See how much I saved."

Jim, who is hoping it works for Brandon better than it did for him. ;)

G

·
Honey, it's half the price ...... see how much I saved

Damn....why didn't I think of that RAT...I have heard it soooo many times......

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank God that I`am not the only guy with this problem. begging for $ to go fishing is bad enough but at least she eats the fish I bring home. She understands the need of me owning my P-3, but does not fully understand the need I have to go and shoot. I did scrape up $8.95 for a Hogue Jr. grip the other day. and 17 bucks for a Uncle Mike`s pocket holster.

G

·
flounder22 said:
... I did scrape up $8.95 for a Hogue Jr. grip the other day. and 17 bucks for a Uncle Mike`s pocket holster.

Flounder... I had fit a Hogue Jr. on my 3at. With my GURU back pocket holster combo, I found the grip makes it harder to draw from the holster. The Hogue tacky rubber grabs the jeans and the leather flap of the holster.

I removed the grip. (I would be glad to send it to someone here. It is already cut to fit and the edges "melted" a bit.

Just something to consider.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.