Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by tkstae, Sep 3, 2007.

1. tkstae

tkstae New Member

Sep 3, 2007
    I'm new to the Forum and just wanted to say Hi.  I don't have my P3-AT yet but  I have it on order.  It's funny how things work out. I went to my local gun shop to buy a Kahr PM40 which I did, and while filling out the paper work for it.  I told him what I really wanted was a small pocket pistol for warm weather carry. He showed me a P3-AT that was already sold, and It was love at first sight.  Now I'm waiting for the Kahr the Kel-Tec and and my CCW permit.  Till it shows up I'll read and learn all I can from this Forum  

2. flonder22

flonder22 New Member

Feb 11, 2007
    Welcome tkstae. The P-3 is a great little pistol ! And KTOG is the best place to be for any questions or problems you might have. Let`s hope you won`t have any problems, I think that the largest % of owners do not. Give us a report once to get to shoot your new toy. :)

3. wyo-man

wyo-man New Member

Nov 27, 2006
    Welcome. Let us know when your new items arrive and give us some range reports.

wyo-man

4. mhiggi02

mhiggi02 New Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Welcome! I'm a Kahr/Kel-Tec guy too! PM9 and P3AT - great pair!!

Michael

5. PhilR.

PhilR. Guest

Might as well throw me in the bunch as well!  PM9, P3AT (along with H&K P7, Walther P99, Seecamp P32, Glock 26, and a few odd .22's.....).

PhilR.

6. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Welcome on board

7. tkstae

tkstae New Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Thanks for the welcome.  I've really enjoyed reading all the info on the Kel-Tec. This is a tough time for me because I'm waiting for all my toys to come in, so reading helps ease the pain alittle. I've  been hunting and shooting all my life, but this is my first experience with a CCW permit, the weapons, holsters and everything else that goes with it.  This forum is a wealth of information on a lot of the things I need to learn.  Thanks again

8. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
  9. tkstae

tkstae New Member

Sep 3, 2007
    We're neighbors. I'm from the Missouri.  I live just outside of St. Louis  

10. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Have you went to ;
    http://www.moccw.org/
    Some of the people over there also belong to ksccw.com. They helped us a bunch on getting ccw here.

11. tkstae

tkstae New Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Thanks for the website. I had not heard of it.  I'm sure it will be a great help.