New member zeke

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by zeke, Dec 20, 2005.

1. zeke

zeke New Member

Dec 20, 2005
    Just joined the forum after lurking for some time, great information on the site. Can't get a P3-AT till late Jan or early Feb. After reading the post I almost hope I have a few hiccups so I can have the fun of working them out.

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Welcome to the site Zeke! 8)

You sound like real KTOG material. ;D

3. jocko

jocko Guest

zeke, welcome to the board, this is a good group, opininated but good. I hope you never have to even touch ur new kt when u get it other than to shoot it and clean it. to have problems with ur kt and to feel then tha tyou are one of us, shold be a goal that you never hav eto meet..I have a whole list of braggin words that I want to use on my kt's but so far they have not given me that chance to use those words yet, but i am still hoping!!!!

4. dsquared

dsquared New Member

Welcome Zeke. I haven't had trouble with my P32 but have had a good time developing kitchen table gunsmith skills. A light F&B smoothed things out, I smoothed the trigger a bit, installed modifications to magazines (extensions) and just generally have had a good time. KT's are fun guns.

5. princemorr2003

princemorr2003 New Member

Mar 3, 2005
  6. zeke

zeke New Member

Dec 20, 2005
    My wife may use it on me if I try out my kitchen table gunsmithing (new table for Xmas) I'll be in the basement at the workbench. Much more personal anyway just me and my KT can't wait. Thanks for the welcome.

7. Mod_Man

Mod_Man New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Welcome to the board Zeke!