New Member, Range Report

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by keroppl, Mar 31, 2008.

1. keroppl

keroppl New Member

Mar 31, 2008
    Bought a grey/blued p-3at today, needed a gun for summertime carry and boy does this thing disappear! I took it straight from the display case to the indoor range and fired 50 rounds of federal FMJ with only 1 FTE which was early on so I attribute it to a bad grip. Groups were tight at 7 yards for such a small gun. Recoil wasn't much of an issue, but after about 40 rounds I started to feel it.

Got the belt clip, mag extension, and another magazine to go along with it. I already love this little thing. I also picked up a box of remington 102gr JHPs.

This board was quite helpful in my decision, lots of helpful info.

2. gpr

gpr New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    north palm beach
    welcome.... :)

3. sprinter1

sprinter1 New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Welcome to the family :) It sounds like you had a good first outing. Clean and lube it and keep shooting.

4. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Welcome aboard!

Is that a +1 or "pinky" mag extension you got?

Take care ...

5. engineer88

engineer88 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Welcome aboard! But be careful...these things are addicting!!

There really is nothing that disappears on you like these little auto's. You got to love 'em!

6. keroppl

keroppl New Member

Mar 31, 2008
    I got the +1 extension, they didn't have the other one.

7. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    I got the +1 extension, they didn't have the other one.[/quote]

That's cool. I have a Bersa finger extension on my mag but what I'd really like to have is a Bersa like extionsion that was also +1. I believe for the "Baby" Glocks you can get both +1 and +2 pinky type mag extensions.

Take care ...

8. Ziggy

Ziggy New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    I like the +1, no "hook" to catch on my pocket. Fun little gun, isn't it? Might not be the most comfortable, but it's....fun! Welcome!

9. +1.Welcome aboard keroppl!

[​IMG]

I really do need to get me a PF 9