Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
great site! been thinking of getting the P-3AT for some time, can't find anywhere that has these in stock. is the demand that high ? if i can't find one i'll have to get a different gun. any suggestions are appreciated

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Re: New member looking for some .380  info

Welcome to KTOG...P3's are definetly hard to find. Unfortunately the ons on the auction sites can get a little pricey :-/ Yep the demand is that high. Most of the LGS's around here (NW Fl) sell out as soon as they get them in. If there are any gun shows in your area you might try them...

John

·
Registered
34 Posts

Bodean said:
great site!  been thinking of getting the P-3AT for some time, can't find anywhere that has these in stock.  is the demand that high ? if i can't find one i'll have to get a different gun. any suggestions  are appreciated
Where are you located?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

Might get a different gun than the one they can't keep on the shelf? sounds like a recipe for disapointment. ;) I vote you keep up the hunt and you will be happier in the end. That is coming from a biased source of course, but you did ask. Welcome to KTOG.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts

are there any P32's available?

You'll want both anyway ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts

Bodean - I just picked my P3AT up yesterday morning after quite a search. I finally found mine at a local gun shop that had gotten several in stock. They had the .32, .380, and the PF-9 in stock. I tried our local Cabela's, who said they carried them, but they have been sold out for several months. I tried Bass Pro as well, but they do not carry them here.

The places I looked on line were either out of stock, or they had them priced high.

Keep searching. I have not had the chance to take mine to the range yet, but I can tell I am going to enjoy carrying this small gun, especially in the summer months.

Let me know where you are located, if you are close to me I will give you the web address of the place I bought mine. TC

·
Registered
82 Posts

My local feed store carries guns and they have had a p3at under the counter for a couple weeks for $295. Damn I really don't NEED a third one, but I'm tempted!

·
Registered
32 Posts

Bodean, don't know if you got your P-3 yet, but if you haven't, you might want to consider checking the sports shops out in the country.  The Kel-Tecs are going fast everywhere in PA, but many shops still have a limited selection.  Try your surrounding counties on the 'Net, to start with.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Bodean, don't you have a gunshop that will order and put one away for you?

If you come down and order one here in S.E. Pennsylvania at Targetmaster, give them a bit of money, they'll order it and save it for you to come pick up..

That's how I got my p3at a few years back...

·
Registered
34 Posts

Hello to all! I bought mine last weekend at a gun show here in Atlanta, $269 plus tax. The last few shows I've been to have had 1 or 2 P3AT's and a few P32's and they all disappeared before noon. None of the dealers had multiples of either. Some have been as high as $319 but most have been $269 to $289.

Get 'em while ya' can, boys and girls! Most people I've talked to expect this to get worse instead of better. My wife has stopped complaining about what I buy or how much I spend.

If that isn't a scary thought, I don't know what is. ;D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.