Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm on a quest to own an ultralight firearm with more stopping power than a .22LR or .22 Magnum. I have found that at just over 6 ounces, the Kel-Tec P32 is perfect. Unfortunately, as you may already know, California gun laws prohibit anyone from buying a new one. My only hope in owning one in California, is to find a used one from someone in law enforcement or one grandfathered in somehow.
Where would you recommend I search? I've spent hours online with no luck.

·
Administrator
32,164 Posts
I think, unless the law has changed, that folks who bought one in another state, then moved to CA, can also own them and sell them. If you haven't looked here, it's a starting point.

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php

Reactions: FLT and mark40

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just wondering. If I would sell my gen 1 p32 that looks new has two regular mags the blue vinyl original case and a Desantis pocket holster how much should I ask? Thanks.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I just bought one at the local pawn shop , $165 out the door . I don’t think it had ever been shot ,it look brand new and was still in the factory box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.