New Member Here--Trading Post Question

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by RossA, May 4, 2010.

1. RossA

RossA New Member

HI-- new member here trying to find out info about a 9mm carbine. I "need" to buy one and I'm considering the Kel Tec. I see references to the Trading Post, but I can't find it here. I'd like to see if there are any of these guns for sale on this site. Thanks

2. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    I refer you to the site rules regarding access to the various sub-forums herein contained.

welcome aboard, and in 25 meaningful posts, you will find this magical trading post.

but I will tell you in advance, as of now, there is NONE of what you seek....

3. RossA

RossA New Member

Thanks. I was reading the Rules as you were posting. Since I know nothing about KelTec's, it may be a few years before I have anything of value to add, especially if I can't buy one of these, but I'll give it a try.

4. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    There are currently no Subs for sale in there anyway. And if you look at all of the other available forums in here I'm sure you can find something of interest to you worth discussing. :)

5. RossA

RossA New Member

Heck, I can always find something to talk about, just don't know how "meaningful" it will be until I learn about these guns which are totally new to me. Thanks.

6. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    don't over look looking into the P3 pistol sections.

7. zeonxavier

zeonxavier New Member

Apr 23, 2010
    It's going to be a while before I see this mythical trading post, since I tend to lurk and gather info. I'll add if I think I have something to say, but it doesn't seem to happen much. ;)

I hope the trading post is worthwhile. I'm hoping to pick up an IWB holster for my PF9. I'm looking at http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productnumber=244975 and hoping it fits okay with a laser.
    I'm open to suggestions, though.

8. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    You might try posting that in the PF9 forum for better exposure to the right audience. ;)

9. zeonxavier

zeonxavier New Member

Apr 23, 2010
    I know, but I think I've got it right. The trick is to not think someone might have a better deal on the Trading Post that I can't see yet. :-/

10. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Don't worry...25 posts won't take as long as you think... :)

John