Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
241 - 253 of 253 Posts

· Registered
738 Posts
LGS has gotten a couple more in this week, one is sold, the other may be available yet. so KELTEC has been shipping. but they close for Christmas soon so that may be it till sometime in January or later for more shipments. Maybe some aluminum ones in the next batch? hope hope

· Registered
1 Posts
just got mine today. Paid too much at 399, but used store credit that I had. I came here mostly to see if it would use P11 mags, which it appears it does, LOL. Unfortunately, my Smith 59 mags don't seem to want to latch into place.

· Registered
738 Posts
just got mine today. Paid too much at 399, but used store credit that I had. I came here mostly to see if it would use P11 mags, which it appears it does, LOL. Unfortunately, my Smith 59 mags don't seem to want to latch into place.
good news as I have a P11 and several extra mags. what do you think of the p15? and don't think you paid too much. Aldi's in our town were selling eggs at $3.99/dz....

· Registered
3 Posts
P-15 finally came week ago. I am big Kel-Tec fan. Unfortunately, P-15 may have some problems. I reviewed "firydeth" problems video on youtube, and analysis at range. No light primer strikes, primer indentation was good. Changing safely configurations worked well for me, position #3. Firydeth had problems in position #2, which I did not test.
Note: only turn clockwise when changing safety configurations. No failures to feed. Rear adjustable sight may not hold position, as previously noted by other reviewers. Main problem: I did confirm firydeth's observation that slide gets "hung up" going to full forward position after retraction . . . something is catching here . .. may just need
break in period, but I found this very concerning. Hope this helps the group, jim

· Registered
4 Posts
I have a P15 that I purchased this past week. Have not taken it to the range as of yet. However, I was looking for additional magazines for the pistol and coming up short. Any suggestions on where to obtain additional 12 and 15 round magazines. Also, does anyone know whether there is available a pinky finger support for the bottom of the 12 round magazine?

· Registered
9,017 Posts
Apparently they take P11 magazines. The P11 & S&W 59 Pinky base plates would work.

edit to add, And the P11 10 round mag is the same body. The 12 rounder has a different spring & follower. Of course different witness holes as well.

241 - 253 of 253 Posts