Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
221 - 233 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
James Reeves just posted a review. His videos are pretty good and he seems to be one of the more unbiased Youtubers. If he was able to get one to test and review, they might be getting close to releasing them.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
The interview portion may have been from a while ago, but his Youtube channel says he just posted this review a couple hrs before my post. (11/15/22)
[shrug]

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
I'm-a give them some time to work out the inevitable v1.0 bugs and see if they come up with some hard-chromed/nickel slide options before I jump on one, I think. Pretty happy with my Hellcat Pro these days and don't have an actual NEED for a P15, but I whined for years how KT needed to put out an updated P11 and now they've finally (more or less) done that, soooo ... I kinda feel obligated in some weird way. Or maybe just curious. I dunno.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
After some random searching for the P15 reviews, I see that it has it's fair share of "teething" problems. I really wish KT would take the design, punish it, beat on it, abuse it awhile to find these issues and correct them before being released. It would do so much towards their reputation. I keep seeing that the safety selector causes issues with the gun, most people turn off the safeties only to have problems with the gun firing properly. I don't think I would buy one till it may get some revisions to it. I've been learning alot from these videos, but think KT needs to work on the bugs first. As nice as it is I'm going to wait awhile before I try and get one.

221 - 233 of 233 Posts