Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Administrator
31,571 Posts
Cool. Looks like what everyone has been clamoring for. We'll get a new board going.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Kel-Tec Forum mobile app

Reactions: HatRon56

· Administrator
31,571 Posts
I'd like to see the weight/dimensions, and of course a pic would be nice. Have to wait for the Shotshow I guess.

Reactions: lklawson

· Administrator
31,571 Posts
Yea I'm wondering too, and thinking "Lightest and Thinest of it's Kind" means lightest, thinest double stack? Surely there will be a flush fit mag but even still, that's not going in my pocket. I can't figure how a 15 rd double stack replaces the PF9, let alone the P3AT. Go figure...

Reactions: TheKuduKing

· Administrator
31,571 Posts
The SHOT Show starts in 4 days. I'm sure we'll see some interviews/video with more details. I'll be curious to see how the P15 replaces so many KT models. Having said that, my P11/40/357, PF9/22, and P3AT/32NAA ain't going nowhere.

· Administrator
31,571 Posts
As cool as new keltec stuff is, I think the other message here is now it time to pick up that second P32 before they’re gone…
From what I've seen, KT says they're discontinuing the PF9 and P3AT, not the P32. That leaves the P32 their only remaining pocket gun. With no competition from the P3AT, P32 sales will probably increase. I think it will stick around.

Reactions: Bear Claw

· Administrator
31,571 Posts

· Administrator
31,571 Posts
Probably waiting until it's actually in the hands of us fanboys.
Were that the case, one would expect someone to at least acknowledge the communication. The truth is, they are never very good at responding and everything takes multiple attempts and weeks.

I don't know much about the company, how they operate, or what they monitor, but those folks don't appear to be paying much attention to the daily activities at ktog. I'm not saying that's good or bad, just what it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts