Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone. I read many of the old posts before deciding to buy a P3AT. I went to the Pasadena Texas Gun show this weekend and got one. I ran 100 rounds thru it without any problems. I have made a small holster for it and I am tickled to carry my new Kel-Tec

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the Welcome
I used Blazer CCI ammo I didnt want to spoil her right away ;D

I also have some Remington hollow points to carry, but I havent had a chance to try any of them yet.

G

·
v92c said:
Thanks for the Welcome
I used Blazer CCI ammo I didnt want to spoil her right away  ;D

I also have some Remington hollow points to carry, but I havent had a chance to try any of them yet.
WAS THAT BLAZER BRASS AMMO OR BLAZER ALUMINUM CASES. ???Most kt's frown on aluminum cased ammo..

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
jocko said:
Most kt's frown on aluminum cased ammo..
All my Kel-Tec pistols love Blazer with aluminum casings (I shoot at an outdoor range). TTBOMK, the only Kel-Tec product that has a Blazer warning on the company’s web site is the Sub-2000.

Wilson – who’s so confided in 9mm Blazer ammo, he picked up another case this month for $113.80 :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was aluminum cased ammo. It didnt give me a bit of trouble. The cases were flying about ten feet, it was chunking them. Left handed, right handed, fast, slow it didnt care.

I am tickled with my new pocket gun. And I just got an email from www.pocketholsters.com they shipped my holster today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.