Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
Well, what do you think? How is the fit/retention. How is the draw? Does it stay in the pocket? Does it print??? Inquiring minds (and mine) want to know!

I have had one on order for a few weeks as Kevin was pretty sure he was going to be doing them. I can't wait to get mine.

-Scott

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is holster is the rat's ass!! Just like any holster, it has to be broken in. After wering it...um, I mean pocketing it for a few weeks, the weapon draws from the holster quite nicely...and no...it does not print whatsoever. My wife never knows when I carry it...honest! The inside is a slick looking...almost plastic/rubber material...pretty high tech. I usually carry leather holsters (.45 ACP in a High Noon) but I have to tell you, this is right up there in my "favorite" carry holster group. Well worth the wait...most definitely got my money's worth. Truly, this holster will last longer than the pistol methinks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price...to be honest, I do not remember. I think I got a deal, cuz I ordered it when this material initially came out...K&D gave me the same price as their leather version of this. Go on their site and I am sure you will be pleased. By Jove, I never worry about a holster's price...I know that one can purchase beau coup "cheaper" holsters and never get the right fit, draw, etc. Once I have a good weapon, I never skimp on the holster or ammo...read: DPX for practice and carry.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
I like! 8)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I currently have FOUR holsters and/or mag carriers on order from K&D. I can't wait to get them!

I considered that holster but decided to go for the 2-in-1 convertible in leather instead. Nice looking holster. Better than the Nemesis I think...at least from looking at the pictures.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Braden said:
I considered that holster but decided to go for the 2-in-1 convertible in leather instead. Nice looking holster. Better than the Nemesis I think...at least from looking at the pictures.
There is NO comparison. 8)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

dawgfvr:

Glad to hear you're happy with the holster. BTW, that is leather that the gripper material is attached to.

We are nearly finished with testing the gripper material on kydex. So far everything has worked out well, and if the last test passes muster, then we'll be offering the Pocket Defender made from kydex, with the gripper material attached.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.