New Here

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Forge, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Forge

Forge New Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Hey guys! I'm new here and I am an avid firearms lover and CHL holder. I've been thinking really strongly about carrying a pocket pistol in addition to my full sized Glock for daily carry. There are times that my Glock has to be left in the glovebox because of my fear of "imprinting" it underneath my shirt, so I'd love to have a little pocket pistol for those times.

How is KT's customer service? I was looking at a P3AT today in a gun shop and was told that they have outstanding customer service. I wanted to ask you guys with firsthand experience instead of someone who is trying to sell me one. I was just reading the other post here about his coming back from KT and still not being repaired. Is this common?

What are the best "improvements" that people make to the P3AT?

Thanks,
    Forge

2. Cremator

Cremator New Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Definitly not the norm. Most peoples that I know of come back like new. I personally have never had to send my P-3AT in for service. It has been flawless out of the box. (knock on wood) You will read more posts of positives than negatives. There will be a lemon of course now and then like any brand, but I would not worry.

3. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Welcome..KT's service is generally outstanding, occasionally having what some folks call a long turn around time. But all in all the service is at the top..

John

4. quickmick7

quickmick7 New Member

Oct 24, 2006
    south florida
    welcome....as in any business at times you can get backed up by for the most part they do a good job on their turn around times......

5. Forge

Forge New Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Thanks guys. I appreciate the thumbs up. I'm really jonesing for one of these! I guess it's off to the Austin gun show this weekend!