New here ! whats up

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by JohnnyBmore, Dec 1, 2008.

1. JohnnyBmore

JohnnyBmore New Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Picked up my first Kel tec this week & hooked it up with a CT laser, Belt clip & a extended mag ! This gun is really cool ... & thanks to this site I got the P3at instead of the Ruger !!
    THANKS!!!

[​IMG]

Really love how small this thing is !!!
    [​IMG]

2. lop

lop Well-Known Member

May 20, 2008
    Welcome JohnnyB. Lots of info on this site. Have you done a Fluff and Buff yet? Yours might not need it, but it can only help. Have fun, Lop

3. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Welcome to the forums.

John

4. pedro

pedro New Member

May 28, 2008
    Welcome to KTOG!
    [​IMG]

5. JohnnyBmore

JohnnyBmore New Member

Nov 30, 2008
    not yet .. was going to clean it & lube it real good B4 my first day @ the range with it .... should be sometime this week so Ill post up how shooting it went

6. WhyNotFab

WhyNotFab New Member

Nov 24, 2008
    FL
    Welcome to the forum! I just got my first p3at and signed up recently.. everyone's been a great help!

7. LittleKatie

LittleKatie New Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Welcome!!
    Yeah I just got a p3at not long ago and have had it in my pocket just about the whole time since...I love the little thing. As far as a fluff and buff go,,,I have fluffed and buffed with about 200 rounds!! No problems whatsoever! Maybe just lucky but if it aint broke....dont f*ck with it. I have a nemisis (did i spell that right) pocket holster that i use as not to compromise my fantasy football career by shooting of a round in my leg!!
    Let us know how she shoots!!!