Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my first Kel tec this week & hooked it up with a CT laser, Belt clip & a extended mag ! This gun is really cool ... & thanks to this site I got the P3at instead of the Ruger !!
THANKS!!!

Really love how small this thing is !!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lop said:
Welcome JohnnyB. Lots of info on this site. Have you done a Fluff and Buff yet? Yours might not need it, but it can only help. Have fun, Lop
not yet .. was going to clean it & lube it real good B4 my first day @ the range with it .... should be sometime this week so Ill post up how shooting it went

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome!!
Yeah I just got a p3at not long ago and have had it in my pocket just about the whole time since...I love the little thing. As far as a fluff and buff go,,,I have fluffed and buffed with about 200 rounds!! No problems whatsoever! Maybe just lucky but if it aint broke....dont f*ck with it. I have a nemisis (did i spell that right) pocket holster that i use as not to compromise my fantasy football career by shooting of a round in my leg!!
Let us know how she shoots!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.