New here can't find what I need.

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by heavyvino, Jan 7, 2009.

1. heavyvino

heavyvino New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    ::)I have search the forum for info on how to do a fluff and buff but can not find it.
    I just purchased a p3at. I have given it a good cleaning. Any other tips or items that I have missed please let me know.

2. rpm

rpm New Member

Nov 26, 2007

3. sniper7369

sniper7369 New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Williston, FL
  4. heavyvino

heavyvino New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Thanks thats what I was looking for.

5. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    That link fails, in fact, all the links I have to goldenloki except the main page fail. Must be something wrong at the server?

6. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    That link fails, in fact, all the links I have to goldenloki except the main page fail. Must be something wrong at the server?
    [/quote]

That seems to happen from time to time - and then it comes back - and then it goes away......

I've frequently thought how much info is there that would be sorely missed if gone forever. Maybe its time to back some of it up the next time it comes back?

-Scott

7. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    [/quote]

That seems to happen from time to time - and then it comes back - and then it goes away......  

I've frequently thought how much info is there that would be sorely missed if gone forever.  Maybe its time to back some of it up the next time it comes back?

-Scott
    [/quote]

Not a bad idea at all..

John

8. I think I saw a post where Tx has already done that-   TX?