Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I've been looking for a P-3AT for a little while now, and it seems no place can keep them in stock.
Yesterday I checked around again, and one place had 2 of them (blue) for $325..
Called around some more and found a place that had one new for $269. I made the drive
and brought her home.. This thing is SO small, My other Kel-Tec is a "melted" P11 with a pocket clip
but the P-3AT is so much smaller and just a joy to carry, you don't even notice you have it on you.

I am happy :)

Anyway, I know everyone loves pics, so here she is ;)

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
BillK said:
Kel-Tec has the time and resources to make guns other than the P3AT?  :eek:
Not really, but they try. ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
BillK said:
Welcome!

Kel-Tec has the time and resources to make guns other than the P3AT?  :eek:

Take care...
They must be making something else.  I've got several dealers in my area looking for a P-3AT for me and so far not a one has been able to locate one.  Maybe I'll get lucky at next week's gun show...

Ed

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
I saw about a dozen spread out among 4 or 5 dealers at yesterday's gun show.  They are out there.  Smaller dealers that sell less often have trouble getting them in any numbers as the distributors tend to take better care of their volume customers.  If your dealer can't get one from his distributor, order one on-line (gunbroker, etc) and he can make a few bucks on the transfer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.